32 CFR 750.9 - Claims: Payments.

§ 750.9 Claims: Payments.

Claims approved for payment shall be expeditiously forwarded to the disbursing office or the General Accounting Office depending on the claims act involved and the amount of the requested payment. Generally, payment of a Federal tort claim above $2,500.00 requires submission of the payment voucher to the General Accounting Office. All other field authorized payment vouchers are submitted directly to the servicing disbursing office for payment.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
Presidential Documents

Executive Order ... 11476

Executive Order ... 11964