32 CFR 94.5 - Forms required.

Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 94.5 Forms required.

The following forms required for naturalization purposes may be obtained from any office of the Immigration and Naturalization Service:

(a) N-400 Application to File a Petition for Naturalization (Adult) (Submit original form only).

(b) N-402 Application to File a Petition for Naturalization (Child) (Submit original form only).

(c) G-325 Biographic Information (Submit original and duplicate of multileaf form).

(d) G-325B Biographic Information (Submit original form only).

(e) FD-258 Applicant Fingerprint Card (Submit one completed card).

(f) N-426 Certificate of Military or Naval Service (Submit in triplicate). (Should be handled on a priority basis so as to avoid prejudicing the early completion of the naturalization process, particularly for an alien who may receive an overseas assignment.)

(g) “Naturalization Requirements and General Information,” published by the U.S. Department of Justice (Form N-17) describes the naturalization requirements and lists Immigration and Naturalization offices which process applications.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

Statutes at Large