32 CFR Appendix B to Part 552, Non-Permit Access Routes
1. The following public easement routes may be used without permit or check-in:
2. The following military routes may be used without permit or check-in:
3. The Solo Point Road is open to Weyerhauser Corporation personnel for business and recreation.
4. DOD personnel and Fort Lewis contractor personnel on official business may use all DEH-maintained paved roads and two lane gravel roads in the training areas. The use of one lane gravel lanes, or any established road not identified above, must be coordinated with the Area Access Office prior to use except as specified in § 552.87(b)(2)
5. All range roads closed because of training activities will not be used until opened by the Range Officer. Such road closures will normally involve barricades and road guards. Barricades and road guards placed by direction of Range Control may not be by-passed.