32 CFR Appendix B to Subpart M of Part 552, Non-Permit Access Routes
1. This listing applies only to Fort Lewis. There are no such routes on Yakima Training Center or Camp Bonneville.
2. The following public easement routes may be used without permit or check-in: I-5.
3. The following military routes may be used without permit ot check-in:
4. The Solo Point Road is open to Weyerhauser Corporation personnel for business and recreation.
5. DoD personnel and Fort Lewis contractor personnel on official business may use all DEH-maintained range roads and trails in the training areas.
6. Range roads closed for training by barricades or road guards will not be used. Barricades and guards will not be by-passed.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 552.