32 CFR Part 1909 - ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED CIA INFORMATION BY HISTORICAL RESEARCHERS AND CERTAIN FORMER GOVERNMENT PERSONNEL PURSUANT TO SEC. 4.4 OF EXECUTIVE ORDER 13526
- § 1909.1 Authority and purpose.
- § 1909.2 Definitions.
- § 1909.3 Contact for general information and requests.
- § 1909.4 Suggestions and complaints.
- § 1909.5 Requirements as to who may apply.
- § 1909.6 Designation of authority to waive need-to-know and grant historical access requests.
- § 1909.7 Receipt, recording, and tasking.
- § 1909.8 Determinations on requests for access by former Presidents and Vice Presidents, former Presidential and Vice Presidential appointees or designees, and historical researchers.
- § 1909.9 Action by the ARP.
- § 1909.10 Final CIA decision.
- § 1909.11 Notification of decision.
- § 1909.12 Termination of access.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 32 CFR Part 1909 after this date.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 32.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.