32 CFR Subpart A - Delivery of Personnel
prev | next
- § 720.1 Delivery of persons requested by State authorities in criminal cases.
- § 720.2 Delivery when persons are within the territorial limits of the requesting State.
- § 720.3 Delivery when persons are beyond territorial limits of the requesting State.
- § 720.4 Persons stationed outside the United States.
- § 720.5 Authority of the Judge Advocate General and the General Counsel.
- § 720.6 Agreement required prior to delivery to State authorities.
- § 720.7 Delivery of persons to Federal authorities.
- § 720.8 Delivery of persons to foreign authorities.
- § 720.9 Circumstances in which delivery is refused.
- § 720.10 Members released by civil authorities on bail or on their own recognizance.
- § 720.11 Interviewing servicemembers or civilian employees by Federal civilian investigative agencies.
- § 720.12 Request for delivery of members serving sentence of court-martial.
- § 720.13 Request for delivery of members serving sentence of a State court.
- §§ 720.14-720.19 [Reserved]
57 FR 5228, Feb. 13, 1992, unless otherwise noted.