32 CFR Part 724 - NAVAL DISCHARGE REVIEW BOARD
- Subpart A - Definitions (§§ 724.101 - 724.123)
- Subpart B - Authority/Policy for Departmental Discharge Review (§§ 724.201 - 724.224)
- Subpart C - Director, Secretary of the Navy Council of Review Boards and President Naval Discharge Review Board; Responsibilities in Support of the Naval Discharge Review Board (§§ 724.301 - 724.307)
- Subpart D - Principal Elements of the Navy Department Discharge Review System (§§ 724.401 - 724.408)
- Subpart E - Procedural Rights of the Applicant and Administrative Actions Preliminary To Discharge Review (§§ 724.501 - 724.504)
- Subpart F - Naval Discharge Review Board Mission and Functions (§§ 724.601 - 724.603)
- Subpart G - Organization of the Naval Discharge Review Board (§§ 724.701 - 724.703)
- Subpart H - Procedures of Naval Discharge Review Board (§§ 724.801 - 724.815)
- Subpart I - Standards for Discharge Review (§§ 724.901 - 724.903)
- Appendix A to Part 724 - Policy Statement by the Secretary of Defense - Addressing Certain Categories of Discharges
- Appendix B to Part 724 - Oath or Affirmation To Be Administered To Discharge Review Board Members
- Appendix C to Part 724 - Samples of Formats Employed by the Naval Discharge Review Board
- Appendix D to Part 724 - Veterans' Benefits
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 724.