32 CFR Part 776 - PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT OF ATTORNEYS PRACTICING UNDER THE COGNIZANCE AND SUPERVISION OF THE JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL
- Subpart A - General (§§ 776.1 - 776.13-776.17)
- Subpart B - Rules of Professional Conduct (§§ 776.18 - 776.72-776.75)
- Subpart C - Complaint Processing Procedures (§§ 776.76 - 776.88)
- Subpart D - Outside Practice of Law by Covered USG Attorneys (§§ 776.89 - 776.93)
- Subpart E - Relations With Non-USG Counsel (§ 776.94)
- Subpart F [Reserved]
10 U.S.C. 806, 806a, 826, 827, 1044; Manual for Courts-Martial, United States, 2012; U.S. Navy Regulations, 1990; Department of Defense Instruction 1442.02 (series); Secretary of the Navy Instruction 5430.27 (series), Responsibility of the Judge Advocate General of the Navy and the Staff Judge Advocate to the Commandant of the Marine Corps for Supervision and Provision of Certain Legal Services.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 32 CFR Part 776 after this date.