33 CFR § 105.405 - Format and content of the Facility Security Plan (FSP).
(a) A facility owner or operator must ensure that the FSP consists of the individual sections listed in this paragraph (a). If the FSP does not follow the order as it appears in the list, the facility owner or operator must ensure that the FSP contains an index identifying the location of each of the following sections:
(1) Security administration and organization of the facility;
(2) Personnel training;
(3) Drills and exercises;
(4) Records and documentation;
(5) Response to change in MARSEC Level;
(6) Procedures for interfacing with vessels;
(7) Declaration of Security (DoS);
(9) Security systems and equipment maintenance;
(10) Security measures for access control, including the facility's TWIC Program and designated public access areas;
(11) Security measures for restricted areas;
(12) Security measures for handling cargo;
(13) Security measures for delivery of vessel stores and bunkers;
(14) Security measures for monitoring;
(15) Security incident procedures;
(16) Audits and security plan amendments;
(17) Facility Security Assessment (FSA) report;
(18) Facility Vulnerability and Security Measures Summary (Form CG–6025) available at https://www.dcms.uscg.mil/forms/ ;
(21) If applicable, cruise ship TSP in accordance with subpart E of this part; and
(22) System for seafarers' access.
(b) The FSP must describe in detail how the requirements of subpart B of this part will be met.
(c) The Facility Vulnerability and Security Measures Summary (Form CG–6025) must be completed using information in the FSA concerning identified vulnerabilities and information in the FSP concerning security measures in mitigation of these vulnerabilities.