33 CFR 146.202 - Notice of arrival or relocation of MODUs on the OCS.
(a) The owner of any mobile offshore drilling unit engaged in OCS activities shall, 14 days before arrival of the unit on the OCS or as soon thereafter as practicable, notify the District Commander for the area in which the unit will operate of:
(1) The unit's name, nationality, and designation assigned for identification under 30 CFR 250.37;
(2) The location and year that the unit was built;
(3) The name and address of the owner, and the owner's local representative, if any;
(4) Classification or inspection certificates currently held by the unit;
(5) The location and date that operations are expected to commence and their anticipated duration; and
(6) The location and date that the unit will be available and ready for inspection by the Coast Guard.
(b) Once a unit is located on the OCS, the owner of the unit shall notify the District Commander before relocating the unit.
(c) The information required in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section may be provided by telephone or may be submitted together with, and need not repeat information contained in, applications and notices under 33 CFR part 67 for aids to navigation on the Outer Continental Shelf or 33 CFR part 135 for applications for certificate of financial responsibility.