33 CFR 159.315 - Sewage and graywater discharge record book.
(a) While operating in the applicable waters of Alaska each cruise vessel shall maintain, in English, a legible Sewage and Graywater Discharge Record Book with the vessel's name and official number listed on the front cover and at the top of each page.
(1) Treated or untreated sewage;
(2) Graywater; or
(1) Name and location of each discharge port within the ship;
(2) Date the start of discharge occurred;
(4) Time discharge port is opened;
(6) Volume discharged in cubic meters;
(7) Flow rate of discharge in liters per minute;
(8) Time discharge port is secured;
(d) In the event of an emergency, accidental or other exceptional discharge of sewage or graywater, a statement shall be made in the Sewage and Graywater Discharge Record Book of the circumstances and reasons for the discharge and an immediate notification of the discharge shall be made to the COTP.
(e) Each entry of a discharge shall be recorded without delay and signed and dated by the person or persons in charge of the discharge concerned and each completed page shall be signed and dated by the master or other person having charge of the ship.
Title 33 published on 07-Jun-2017 03:52
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 159 after this date.