33 CFR 334.1310 - Lutak Inlet, Alaska; restricted areas.
(a) The areas -
(1) Army POL dock restricted area.
(i) The waters of Lutak Inlet bounded as follows: Beginning at the water's edge 900 feet northwest of the centerline of the landward end of the POL dock; thence 800 feet, 51° true; thence 1,400 feet, 113° true; thence 450 feet, 211° true to the water's edge at a point approximately 720 feet from the most southwest corner of the seaward end of the POL dock; thence along the water's edge to the point of beginning.
(ii) The area will be marked at points approximately 200 feet apart along the shore by white signs containing the word “Warning.” The signs will not be lighted.
(2) Dry Cargo dock mooring area.
(i) The waters within 60 feet off the face of the dock.
(b) The regulations.
(1) No person, vessel or other watercraft shall enter or remain in the Army POL dock restricted area when tankers are engaged in discharging oil at the dock.
(2) The dropping and dragging of anchors, weights, or other ground tackle within the Dry Cargo dock mooring area is prohibited.
(3) The regulations in this section shall be enforced by the District Engineer, U.S. Army Engineer District, Anchorage, Alaska, and such agencies as he may designate.
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 334 after this date.