33 CFR 334.510 - U.S. Navy Fuel Depot Pier, St. Johns River, Jacksonville, Fla.; restricted area.
(a) The area is described as:
(1) A line running at 238.5° true and paralleling the pier at 100 feet is extended from the eastern edge of the mooring platform #59 to the western edge of platform #65. From these points the boundaries are extended to the shoreline along lines running at 328.5°.
(2) The easterly waterward coordinate being:
(3) The westerly waterward coordinate being:
(b) The regulations.
(1) The use of waters as previously described by private and/or commercial floating craft or persons is prohibited with the exception of vessels or persons that have been specifically authorized to do so by the Officer in Charge of the Navy Fuel Depot.
(2) This regulation shall be enforced by the Officer in Charge, U.S. Navy Fuel Depot, Jacksonville, Florida, and such agencies as the officer in charge may designate.
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 334 after this date.