(1) A line running at 238.5° true and paralleling the pier at 100 feet is extended from the eastern edge of the mooring platform #59 to the western edge of platform #65. From these points the boundaries are extended to the shoreline along lines running at 328.5°.
(2) The easterly waterward coordinate being:
30°23′58.0″ N 81°37′15.0″ W
(3) The westerly waterward coordinate being:
30°23′53.0″ N 81°37′24.4″ W
(1) The use of waters as previously described by private and/or commercial floating craft or persons is prohibited with the exception of vessels or persons that have been specifically authorized to do so by the Officer in Charge of the Navy Fuel Depot.
(2) This regulation shall be enforced by the Officer in Charge, U.S. Navy Fuel Depot, Jacksonville, Florida, and such agencies as the officer in charge may designate.