33 CFR 334.680 - Gulf of Mexico, southeast of St. Andrew Bay East Entrance, small-arms firing range, Tyndall Air Force Base, Fla.
(a) The danger zones -
(1) Area No. 1. The waters of the Gulf of Mexico, southeast of St. Andrew Bay East Entrance within a rectangular area beginning at a point on shore at latitude 30°04′32″, longitude 85°37′07″; thence to latitude 30°03′03″, longitude 85°38′42″; thence to latitude 30°02′14″, longitude 85°37′15″; thence to a point on shore at latitude 30°04′13″, longitude 85°36′47″; thence along the shoreline to the point of beginning.
(2) Area No. 2. The waters of the Gulf of Mexico and St. Andrew Sound within an area described as follows, but excluding Crooked Island: Beginning at a point on shore at latitude 30°02′56″, longitude 85°34′35″; thence to latitude 30°02′18″, longitude 85°36′18″; thence to latitude 30°01′24″, longitude 85°35′40″; thence to latitude 30°00′45″, longitude 85°34′41″; thence to a point on shore at latitude 30°02′10″, longitude 85°33′42″; thence along the shore line to the point of beginning.
(b) The regulations.
(1) No person, vessel or other watercraft shall enter or remain in the areas during periods of firing. Area No. 1 will be used for firing practice between 6:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., as scheduled, Monday through Friday, with possibly some sporadic firings on Saturdays and Sundays. A 10′ × 18′ red flag will be displayed on a pole at the shoreline whenever firing is in progress.
(2) Area No. 2 will be operated on a sporadic schedule, with firings likely each day including Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. A 10′ × 18′ red flag will be displayed on a pole at the shore line whenever firing is in progress.
(3) The regulations in this section shall be enforced by the Commanding Officer, Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida, and such agencies as he may designate.
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 334 after this date.