33 CFR Part 169, Subpart C - Transmission of Long Range Identification and Tracking Information
prev | next
- § 169.200 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 169.205 What types of ships are required to transmit LRIT information (position reports)?
- § 169.210 Where during its international voyage must a ship transmit position reports?
- § 169.215 How must a ship transmit position reports?
- § 169.220 When must a ship be fitted with LRIT equipment?
- § 169.225 Which Application Service Providers may a ship use?
- § 169.230 How often must a ship transmit position reports?
- § 169.235 What exemptions are there from reporting?
- § 169.240 When may LRIT equipment be switched off?
- § 169.245 What must a ship master do if LRIT equipment is switched off or fails to operate?
USCG-2005-22612, 73 FR 23319, Apr. 29, 2008, unless otherwise noted.
Title 33 published on 03-May-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 169 after this date.