33 CFR Part 208 - FLOOD CONTROL REGULATIONS
- § 208.10 Local flood protection works; maintenance and operation of structures and facilities.
- § 208.11 Regulations for use of storage allocated for flood control or navigation and/or project operation at reservoirs subject to prescription of rules and regulations by the Secretary of the Army in the interest of flood control and navigation.
- § 208.19 Marshall Ford Dam and Reservoir (Mansfield Dam and Lake Travis), Colorado River, Texas.
- § 208.22 Twin Buttes Dam and Reservoir, Middle and South Concho Rivers, Tex.
- § 208.25 Pensacola Dam and Reservoir, Grand (Neosho) River, Okla.
- § 208.26 Altus Dam and Reservoir, North Fork Red River, Okla.
- § 208.27 Fort Cobb Dam and Reservoir, Pond (Cobb) Creek, Oklahoma.
- § 208.28 Foss Dam and Reservoir, Washita River, Oklahoma.
- § 208.29 Arbuckle Dam and Lake of the Arbuckles, Rock Creek, Okla.
- § 208.32 Sanford Dam and Lake Meredith, Canadian River, Tex.
- § 208.33 Cheney Dam and Reservoir, North Fork of Ninnescah River, Kans.
- § 208.34 Norman Dam and Lake Thunderbird, Little River, Okla.
- § 208.82 Hetch Hetchy, Cherry Valley, and Don Pedro Dams and Reservoirs.
Sec. 7, 58 Stat. 890; 33 U.S.C. 709.
Title 33 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 33 CFR Part 208.