34 CFR 226.4 - What definitions apply to the State Charter School Facilities Incentive program?
(a)Definitions in the statute. The following term used in this part is defined in section 5210 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended (ESEA):
(b)Definitions in EDGAR. The following terms used in this part are defined in 34 CFR 77.1:
(c)Other definition. The following definition also applies to this part:
Construction means -
(1) Preparing drawings and specifications for school facilities projects;
(2) Repairing, renovating, or altering school facilities;
(3) Extending school facilities;
(4) Erecting or building school facilities; and
(5) Inspections or supervision related to school facilities.