34 CFR 363.22 - How are funds reserved for youth with the most significant disabilities?
A State that receives an allotment under this part must reserve and expend 50 percent of such allotment for the provision of supported employment services, including extended services, to youth with the most significant disabilities in order to assist those youth in achieving an employment outcome in supported employment.
- 34 CFR 363.50 — What Collaborative Agreements Must the State Develop?
- 34 CFR 363.11 — What Are the Vocational Rehabilitation Services Portion of the Unified or Combined State Plan Supplement Requirements?
- 34 CFR 363.4 — What Are the Authorized Activities Under the State Supported Employment Services Program?
- 34 CFR 363.25 — What Is the Period of Availability of Funds?
- 34 CFR 363.23 — What Are the Matching Requirements?