34 CFR 373.2 - Who is eligible for assistance?
(a) The following types of organizations are eligible for assistance under this program:
(1) State vocational rehabilitation agencies.
(2) Community rehabilitation programs.
(3) Indian tribes or tribal organizations.
(4) Other public or nonprofit agencies or organizations, including institutions of higher education.
(5) For-profit organizations, if the Secretary considers them to be appropriate.
(7) Other organizations identified by the Secretary and published in the Federal Register.
(b) In competitions held under this program, the Secretary may limit competitions to one or more types of these organizations.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 373 after this date.