34 CFR 386.1 - What is the Rehabilitation Long-Term Training program?
prev | next
(1) Projects that provide basic or advanced training leading to an academic degree in one of those fields of study identified in paragraph (b) of this section;
(2) Projects that provide a specified series of courses or program of study leading to award of a certificate in one of those fields of study identified in paragraph (b) of this section; and
(3) Projects that provide support for medical residents enrolled in residency training programs in the specialty of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
(b) The Rehabilitation Long-Term Training program is designed to provide academic training in areas of personnel shortages identified by the Secretary and published in a notice in the Federal Register. These areas may include—
(16) Specialized personnel for rehabilitation of individuals who are blind or have vision impairment;
(25) Services to individuals with specific disabilities or specific impediments to rehabilitation, including individuals who are members of populations that are unserved or underserved by programs under this Act;
(27) Supported employment services, including services of employment specialists for individuals with disabilities;
(30) The use, applications, and benefits of assistive technology devices and assistive technology services; and
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.