34 CFR Part 222, Subpart J - Impact Aid Administrative Hearings and Judicial Review Under Section 8011 of the Act
- § 222.150 What is the scope of this subpart?
- § 222.151 When is an administrative hearing provided to a local educational agency?
- § 222.152 When may a local educational agency request reconsideration of a determination?
- § 222.153 How must a local educational agency request an administrative hearing?
- § 222.154 How must written submissions under this subpart be filed?
- § 222.155 When and where is an administrative hearing held?
- § 222.156 How is an administrative hearing conducted?
- § 222.157 What procedures apply for issuing or appealing an administrative law judge's decision?
- § 222.158 What procedures apply to the Secretary's review of an initial decision?
- § 222.159 When and where does a party seek judicial review?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 222 after this date.