34 CFR Part 270 - DESEGREGATION OF PUBLIC EDUCATION
- § 270.1 — What are the Desegregation of Public Education Programs?
- § 270.2 — What regulations apply to these programs?
- § 270.3 — What definitions apply to these programs?
- § 270.4 — What types of projects are funded under these programs?
- § 270.5 — What stipends and related reimbursements are authorized under these programs?
- § 270.6 — What limitation is imposed on providing race and national origin desegregation assistance under these programs?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 270 after this date.