34 CFR Part 30, Subpart C - What Provisions Apply to Administrative Offset?
- General Offset Procedures
- § 30.20 — To what do §§ 30.20-30.31 apply?
- § 30.21 — When may the Secretary offset a debt?
- § 30.22 — What notice does the debtor receive before the commencement of offset?
- § 30.23 — How must a debtor request an opportunity to inspect and copy records relating to a debt?
- § 30.24 — What opportunity does the debtor receive to obtain a review of the existence or amount of a debt?
- § 30.25 — How may a debtor obtain an oral hearing?
- § 30.26 — What special rules apply to an oral hearing?
- § 30.27 — When does the Secretary enter into a repayment agreement rather than offset?
- § 30.28 — When may the Secretary offset before completing the procedures under §§ 30.22-30.27?
- § 30.29 — What procedures apply when the Secretary offsets to collect a debt owed another agency?
- § 30.30 — What procedures apply when the Secretary requests another agency to offset a debt owed under a program or activity of the Department?
- § 30.31 — How does the Secretary apply funds recovered by offset if multiple debts are involved?
- IRS Tax Refund Offset Procedures
- Procedures for Reporting Debts to Consumer Reporting Agencies
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 30.