34 CFR Part 303 - PART 303—EARLY INTERVENTION PROGRAM FOR INFANTS AND TODDLERS WITH DISABILITIES
- Subpart A—General (§§ 303.1 - 303.37)
- Subpart B—State Eligibility for a Grant and Requirements for a Statewide System (§§ 303.100 - 303.126)
- Subpart C—State Application and Assurances (§§ 303.200 - 303.236)
- Subpart D—Child Find, Evaluations and Assessments, and Individualized Family Service Plans (§§ 303.300 - 303.346)
- Subpart E—Procedural Safeguards (§§ 303.400 - 303.449)
- Subpart F—Use of Funds and Payor of Last Resort (§§ 303.500 - 303.521)
- Subpart G—State Interagency Coordinating Council (§§ 303.600 - 303.605)
- Subpart H—State Monitoring and Enforcement; Federal Monitoring and Enforcement; Reporting; and Allocation of Funds (§§ 303.700 - 303.734)
- SUBPART (§§ - )
- Appendix A to Part 303—Index for IDEA Part C Regulations
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- 1 CCR 301-8 - 1 CCR 301-8 - RULES FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN'S EDUCATIONAL ACT
- Idaho Admin. Code r. 16.05.03.503 - 503 - DIVISION OF FAMILY AND COMMUNITY SERVICES: INFANT TODDLER PROGRAM - ADMINISTRATIVE COMPLAINTS.
- 05 071 Me. Code R. Ch. 101 - Ch. 101 - Maine Unified Special Education Regulation Birth to Age Twenty
- Mich. Admin. Code R 340.1862 - R 340.1862 - Individualized family service plan; time lines; eligibility.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5123-10-04 - 5123-10-04 - Early intervention program - credentials for early intervention service coordinators and early intervention service coordination supervisors.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5123-4-01 - 5123-4-01 - Administration and operation of county boards of developmental disabilities.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5123:2-1-02 - 5123:2-1-02 - [Rescinded] Administration and operation of county boards of developmental disabilities.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5123:2-10-01 - 5123:2-10-01 - [Rescinded] Early intervention services - system of payments.
- Health, Department of, Developmental Disabilities - Infants and Toddlers, Ch. 8 § 2 - Section 2 - Purpose and Applicability.
- Health, Department of, Developmental Disabilities - Infants and Toddlers, Ch. 8 § 3 - Section 3 - Definitions.
- Health, Department of, Developmental Disabilities - Infants and Toddlers, Ch. 8 § 5 - Section 5 - Assessment for Service Provision.