34 CFR Part 371, Subpart E - What Conditions Apply to a Grantee Under this Program?
prev | next
- § 371.40 What are the matching requirements?
- § 371.41 What are allowable costs?
- § 371.42 How are services to be administered under this program?
- § 371.43 What other special conditions apply to this program?
- § 371.44 What are the special requirements pertaining to the protection, use, and release of personal information?
- § 371.45 What notice must be given about the Client Assistance Program (CAP)?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 371 after this date.