34 CFR Part 385, Subpart E - What Conditions Must Be Met by a Grantee?
prev | next
- § 385.40 What are the requirements pertaining to the membership of a project advisory committee?
- § 385.41 What are the requirements affecting the collection of data from designated State agencies?
- § 385.42 What are the requirements affecting the dissemination of training materials?
- § 385.43 What requirements apply to the training of rehabilitation counselors and other rehabilitation personnel?
- § 385.44 What requirement applies to the training of individuals with disabilities?
- § 385.45 What additional application requirements apply to the training of individuals for rehabilitation careers?
- § 385.46 What limitations apply to the rate of pay for experts or consultants appointed or serving under contract under the Rehabilitation Training program?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 385 after this date.