34 CFR Part 385, Subpart E - What Conditions Must Be Met by a Grantee?
- § 385.40 — What are the requirements pertaining to the membership of a project advisory committee?
- § 385.41 — What are the requirements affecting the collection of data from designated State agencies?
- § 385.42 — What are the requirements affecting the dissemination of training materials?
- § 385.43 — What requirements apply to the training of rehabilitation counselors and other rehabilitation personnel?
- § 385.44 — What requirement applies to the training of individuals with disabilities?
- § 385.45 — What additional application requirements apply to the training of individuals for rehabilitation careers?
- § 385.46 — What limitations apply to the rate of pay for experts or consultants appointed or serving under contract under the Rehabilitation Training program?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 385 after this date.