34 CFR Part 607, Subpart C - How Does the Secretary Make an Award?
- § 607.20 — How does the Secretary choose applications for funding?
- § 607.21 — What are the selection criteria for planning grants?
- § 607.22 — What are the selection criteria for development grants?
- § 607.23 — What special funding consideration does the Secretary provide?
- § 607.24 — How does the Secretary use an applicant's performance under a previous development grant when awarding a development grant?
- § 607.25 — What priority does the Secretary use in awarding cooperative arrangement grants?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 607 after this date.