34 CFR Part 628, Subpart A - General
- § 628.1 — What are the purposes of the Endowment Challenge Grant Program?
- § 628.2 — Which institutions are eligible to apply for an endowment challenge grant?
- § 628.3 — Under what conditions may an eligible institution designate a foundation as the recipient of an endowment challenge grant?
- § 628.4 — What time limitations are placed on grantees applying for another grant?
- § 628.5 — What regulations apply to the Endowment Challenge Grant Program?
- § 628.6 — What definitions apply to the Endowment Challenge Grant Program?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 628 after this date.