34 CFR Part 628, Subpart E - What Conditions Must a Grantee Meet Under the Endowment Challenge Grant Program?
- § 628.40 — What are the restrictions on the amount of an endowment challenge grant?
- § 628.41 — What are the obligations of an institution that the Secretary selects to receive an endowment challenge grant?
- § 628.42 — What may a grantee not use to match an endowment challenge grant?
- § 628.43 — What investment standards shall a grantee follow?
- § 628.44 — When and for what purposes may a grantee use the endowment fund corpus?
- § 628.45 — How much endowment fund income may a grantee use and for what purposes?
- § 628.46 — How shall a grantee calculate the amount of endowment fund income that it may withdraw and spend?
- § 628.47 — What shall a grantee record and report?
- § 628.48 — What happens if a grantee fails to administer the endowment challenge grant in accordance with applicable regulations?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 628 after this date.