34 CFR Part 642, Subpart C - How Does the Secretary Make a Grant?
- § 642.20 — How does the Secretary evaluate an application for a new award?
- § 642.21 — What selection criteria does the Secretary use?
- § 642.22 — How does the Secretary evaluate prior experience?
- § 642.23 — How does the Secretary ensure geographic distribution of awards?
- § 642.24 — What are the Secretary's priorities for funding?
- § 642.25 — What is the review process for unsuccessful applicants?
- § 642.26 — How does the Secretary set the amount of a grant?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 642 after this date.