34 CFR Part 658, Subpart D - How Does the Secretary Make a Grant?
- § 658.30 How does the Secretary evaluate an application?
- § 658.31 What selection criteria does the Secretary use?
- § 658.32 What additional criteria does the Secretary apply to institutional applications?
- § 658.33 What additional criterion does the Secretary apply to applications from organizations and associations?
- § 658.34 What additional factors does the Secretary consider in selecting grant recipients?
- § 658.35 What priority does the Secretary give?