34 CFR Part 660, Subpart D - How Does the Secretary Make a Grant?
- § 660.30 — How does the Secretary evaluate an application?
- § 660.31 — What selection criteria does the Secretary use for all applications for a grant?
- § 660.32 — What additional selection criteria does the Secretary use for an application for a research project, a survey, or a study?
- § 660.33 — What additional selection criteria does the Secretary use for an application to develop specialized instructional materials?
- § 660.34 — What priorities may the Secretary establish?
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 660.