34 CFR Subpart C - Grants for Access and Persistence Program
General (§§ 692.90 - 692.94)
- § 692.90 What is the Grants for Access and Persistence Program?
- § 692.91 What other regulations apply to the GAP Program?
- § 692.92 What definitions apply to the GAP Program?
- § 692.93 Who is eligible to participate in the GAP Program?
- § 692.94 What requirements must a State satisfy, as the administrator of a partnership, to receive GAP Program funds?
How Does a State Apply to Participate in GAP? (§§ 692.100 - 692.101)
What Is the Amount of Assistance and How May It Be Used? (§§ 692.110 - 692.113)
- § 692.110 How does the Secretary allot funds to the States?
- § 692.111 For what purposes may a State use its payment under the GAP Program?
- § 692.112 May a State use the funds it receives from the GAP Program to pay administrative costs?
- § 692.113 What are the matching requirements for the GAP Program?
How Does the Partnership Select Students Under the GAP Program? (§ 692.120)
How Does the Secretary Approve a Waiver of Program Requirements? (§ 692.130)
- Appendix A to Subpart C of Part 692 - Grants for Access and Persistence Program (GAP) State Grant Allotment Case Study
74 FR 55952, Oct. 29, 2009, unless otherwise noted.