34 CFR Part 79 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- § 79.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 79.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 79.3 What programs and activities of the Department are subject to these regulations?
- § 79.4 What are the Secretary's general responsibilities under the Order?
- § 79.5 What is the Secretary's obligation with respect to Federal interagency coordination?
- § 79.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 79.7 How does the Secretary communicate with State and local officials concerning the Department's programs and activities?
- § 79.8 How does the Secretary provide States an opportunity to comment on proposed Federal financial assistance?
- § 79.9 How does the Secretary receive and respond to comments?
- § 79.10 How does the Secretary make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 79.11 What are the Secretary's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 79.12 How may a State simplify, consolidate, or substitute federally required State plans?
- § 79.13 [Reserved]
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 79.