34 CFR Part 97, Subpart A - Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects (Basic ED Policy for Protection of Human Research Subjects)
- § 97.101 To what does this policy apply?
- § 97.102 Definitions.
- § 97.103 Assuring compliance with this policy - research conducted or supported by any Federal Department or Agency.
- §§ 97.104-97.106 [Reserved]
- § 97.107 IRB membership.
- § 97.108 IRB functions and operations.
- § 97.109 IRB review of research.
- § 97.110 Expedited review procedures for certain kinds of research involving no more than minimal risk, and for minor changes in approved research.
- § 97.111 Criteria for IRB approval of research.
- § 97.112 Review by institution.
- § 97.113 Suspension or termination of IRB approval of research.
- § 97.114 Cooperative research.
- § 97.115 IRB records.
- § 97.116 General requirements for informed consent.
- § 97.117 Documentation of informed consent.
- § 97.118 Applications and proposals lacking definite plans for involvement of human subjects.
- § 97.119 Research undertaken without the intention of involving human subjects.
- § 97.120 Evaluation and disposition of applications and proposals for research to be conducted or supported by a Federal Department or Agency.
- § 97.121 [Reserved]
- § 97.122 Use of Federal funds.
- § 97.123 Early termination of research support: Evaluation of applications and proposals.
- § 97.124 Conditions.
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 97 after this date.
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.