34 CFR Part 97, Subpart D - Additional ED Protections for Children Who Are Subjects in Research
- § 97.401 — To what do these regulations apply?
- § 97.402 — Definitions.
- § 97.403 — IRB duties.
- § 97.404 — Research not involving greater than minimal risk.
- § 97.405 — Research involving greater than minimal risk but presenting the prospect of direct benefit to the individual subjects.
- § 97.406 — Research involving greater than minimal risk and no prospect of direct benefit to individual subjects, but likely to yield generalizable knowledge about the subject's disorder or condition.
- § 97.407 — Research not otherwise approvable which presents an opportunity to understand, prevent, or alleviate a serious problem affecting the health or welfare of children.
- § 97.408 — Requirements for permission by parents or guardians and for assent by children.
- § 97.409 — Wards.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 97.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 97 after this date.