34 CFR Subpart D - Additional ED Protections for Children Who Are Subjects in Research
- § 97.401 To what do these regulations apply?
- § 97.402 Definitions.
- § 97.403 IRB duties.
- § 97.404 Research not involving greater than minimal risk.
- § 97.405 Research involving greater than minimal risk but presenting the prospect of direct benefit to the individual subjects.
- § 97.406 Research involving greater than minimal risk and no prospect of direct benefit to individual subjects, but likely to yield generalizable knowledge about the subject's disorder or condition.
- § 97.407 Research not otherwise approvable which presents an opportunity to understand, prevent, or alleviate a serious problem affecting the health or welfare of children.
- § 97.408 Requirements for permission by parents or guardians and for assent by children.
- § 97.409 Wards.
62 FR 63221, Nov. 26, 1997, unless otherwise noted.