(1) Disposing of refuse in other than refuse receptacles.
(2) Using government refuse receptacles or other refuse facilities for dumping household, commercial, or industrial refuse, brought as such from private or municipal property, except in accordance with conditions established by the Executive Director.
(3) Depositing refuse in the plumbing fixtures or vaults of a toilet facility.
(4) Draining refuse from a trailer or other vehicle, except in facilities provided for such purpose.
(5) Bathing, or washing food, clothing, dishes, or other property at public water outlets, fixtures or pools, except at those designated for such purpose.
(6) Polluting or contaminating waters or water courses within the area administered by the Presidio Trust.
(7) Disposing of fish remains on land, or in waters within 200 feet of boat docks or designated swimming beaches, or within developed areas, except as otherwise designated.
(8) In developed areas, the disposal of human body waste, except at designated locations or in fixtures provided for that purpose.
(9) In nondeveloped areas, the disposal of human body waste within 100 feet of a water source, high water mark of a body of water, or a campsite, or within sight of a trail, except as otherwise designated.
(b) The Board may establish conditions concerning the disposal, containerization, or carryout of human body waste. Violation of these conditions is prohibited.
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 36.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.