36 CFR 1007.7 - Appeals.
(2) A request has been denied for failure to describe requested records or for other procedural deficiency or because requested records cannot be located;
(4) A request has not been decided within the time limits provided in § 1007.6; or
(5) A request for expedited processing under § 1007.5(d) has been denied.
(b) Time for appeal. An appeal must be received at the office of the Presidio Trust no later than 20 working days after the date of the initial denial, in the case of a denial of an entire request, or 20 working days after records have been made available, in the case of a partial denial.
(1) An appeal shall be initiated by filing a written notice of appeal. The notice shall be accompanied by copies of the original request and the initial denial and should, in order to expedite the appellate process and give the requester an opportunity to present his or her arguments, contain a brief statement of the reasons why the requester believes the initial denial to have been in error.
(2) The appeal shall be addressed to the Executive Director, The Presidio Trust, P.O. Box 29052, San Francisco, CA 94129-0052.
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 36 CFR Part 1007.