36 CFR 1012.9 - What criteria will the Presidio Trust consider in responding to my Touhy Request?
In deciding whether to grant your Touhy Request, the Executive Director will consider:
(a) Your ability to obtain the testimony or records from another source;
(b) The appropriateness of the employee testimony and record production under the relevant regulations of procedure and substantive law, including the FOIA or the Privacy Act; and
(c) The Presidio Trust's ability to:
(1) Conduct its official business unimpeded;
(2) Maintain impartiality in conducting its business;
(3) Minimize the possibility that the Presidio Trust will become involved in issues that are not related to its mission or programs;
(4) Avoid spending public employees' time for private purposes;
(5) Avoid any negative cumulative effect of granting similar requests;
(6) Ensure that privileged or protected matters remain confidential; and
(7) Avoid undue burden on the Presidio Trust.