36 CFR § 219.54 - Filing an objection.
(b) Including documents by reference is not allowed, except for the following list of items that may be referenced by including the name, date, page number (where applicable), and relevant section of the cited document. All other documents or Web links to those documents, or both must be included with the objection, if referenced in the objection.
(1) All or any part of a Federal law or regulation.
(2) Forest Service Directive System documents and land management plans or other published Forest Service documents.
(3) Documents referenced by the Forest Service in the planning documentation related to the proposal subject to objection.
(c) At a minimum, an objection must include the following:
(2) Signature or other verification of authorship upon request (a scanned signature for electronic mail may be filed with the objection);
(5) A statement of the issues and/or the parts of the plan, plan amendment, or plan revision to which the objection applies;
(6) A concise statement explaining the objection and suggesting how the proposed plan decision may be improved. If applicable, the objector should identify how the objector believes that the plan, plan amendment, or plan revision is inconsistent with law, regulation, or policy; and
(7) A statement that demonstrates the link between prior substantive formal comments attributed to the objector and the content of the objection, unless the objection concerns an issue that arose after the opportunities for formal comment (§ 219.53(a)).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.