36 CFR 3.3 - Am I required to obtain a permit to operate a vessel in a park area?
Generally, you are not required to obtain a permit to operate a vessel in a park area. However, in certain circumstances, taking into consideration public safety, protection of park resources, and weather and park management objectives, the superintendent may require a permit for use of a vessel within a park area, under §§ 1.5 and 1.7, and will issue permits consistent with § 1.6 of this chapter.
- 36 CFR 1260.36 — What Are Agency Responsibilities With the NDC?
- 36 CFR 1260.20 — Who Is Responsible for the Declassification of Classified National Security Executive Branch Information That Has Been Accessioned by NARA?
- 36 CFR 1260.56 — What Are NARA Considerations When Implementing Automatic Declassification?
- 36 CFR 1260.34 — What Are the Responsibilities of the NDC?
- 36 CFR 1260.42 — How Does the NDC Process Referrals of Federal Records?