(a)Snowmobiles. After consideration of existing special situations, i.e. depth of snow, and depending on local weather conditions, the superintendent may permit the use of snowmobiles on the following designated routes within the National Monument:
(1) The trail from County Road 73 (near the Grand Portage Trading Post) which moves across the Grand Portage to County Road 17 near the Catholic Church.
(2) The powerline right-of-way road from Country Road 73 which moves across the Grand Portage Trail.
(3) The logging road which moves across the Grand Portage Trail in NE 1/4, SE 1/4, Section 32, T64N, R6E.
(4) Abandoned Highway 61 which moves across the Grand Portage Trail.
(5) The logging road which moves across the Grand Portage Trail in SE 1/4, NW 1/4, Section 25, T64N, R5E.
(b)Fishing. Unless otherwise designated, fishing in a manner authorized under applicable State law is allowed.
[47 FR 45005, Oct. 13, 1982, as amended at 49 FR 18451, Apr. 30, 1984]
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.