36 CFR Part 1011, Subpart B - Procedures To Collect Presidio Trust Debts
- § 1011.4 — What notice will the Presidio Trust send to a debtor when collecting a debt?
- § 1011.5 — What interest, penalty charges and administrative costs will the Presidio Trust add to a debt?
- § 1011.6 — When will the Presidio Trust allow a debtor to enter into a repayment agreement?
- § 1011.7 — When will the Presidio Trust compromise a debt?
- § 1011.8 — When will the Presidio Trust suspend or terminate debt collection on a debt?
- § 1011.9 — When will the Presidio Trust transfer a debt to the Financial Management Service for collection?
- § 1011.10 — How will the Presidio Trust use administrative offset (offset of non-tax federal payments) to collect a debt?
- § 1011.11 — How will the Presidio Trust use tax refund offset to collect a debt?
- § 1011.12 — How will the Presidio Trust offset a Federal employee's salary to collect a debt?
- § 1011.13 — How will the Presidio Trust use administrative wage garnishment to collect a debt from a debtor's wages?
- § 1011.14 — How will the Presidio Trust report debts to credit bureaus?
- § 1011.15 — How will the Presidio Trust refer debts to private collection contractors?
- § 1011.16 — When will the Presidio Trust refer debts to the Department of Justice?
- § 1011.17 — Will a debtor who owes a debt be ineligible for Presidio Trust licenses, permits, leases, privileges or services?
- § 1011.18 — How does a debtor request a special review based on a change in circumstances such as catastrophic illness, divorce, death or disability?
- § 1011.19 — Will the Presidio Trust issue a refund if money is erroneously collected on a debt?
- § 1011.20 — Will the Presidio Trust's failure to comply with these regulations be a defense to a debt?
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 36 CFR Part 1011.