36 CFR Part 1201, Subpart E - Administrative Offset
- § 1201.50 — Under what circumstances will NARA collect amounts that I owe to NARA (or some other Federal agency) by offsetting the debt against payments that NARA (or some other Federal agency) owes me?
- § 1201.51 — How will NARA request that my debt to NARA be collected by offset against some payment that another Federal agency owes me?
- § 1201.52 — What procedures will NARA use to collect amounts I owe to a Federal agency by offsetting a payment that NARA would otherwise make to me?
- § 1201.53 — When may NARA make an offset in an expedited manner?
- § 1201.54 — Can a judgment I have obtained against the United States be used to satisfy a debt that I owe to NARA?
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.