36 CFR Part 1206, Subpart F - Grant Administration
- § 1206.70 — Who is responsible for administration of NHPRC grants?
- § 1206.72 — Where can I find the regulatory requirements that apply to NHPRC grants?
- § 1206.74 — Do I need prior written approval for changes to the grant project?
- § 1206.76 — May I receive an extension to my grant project?
- § 1206.80 — What reports am I required to make?
- § 1206.82 — What is the format and content of the financial report?
- § 1206.84 — What is the format and content of the narrative report?
- § 1206.86 — What additional materials must I submit with the final narrative report?
- § 1206.88 — Does the NHPRC have any liability under a grant?
- § 1206.90 — Must I acknowledge NHPRC grant support?
Title 36 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 36.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 36 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 1206 after this date.