36 CFR Part 1235, Subpart A - General Transfer Requirements
prev | next
- § 1235.1 What are the authorities for part 1235?
- § 1235.2 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 1235.3 What standards are used as guidance for this part?
- § 1235.4 What publications are incorporated by reference in this part?
- § 1235.10 What records do agencies transfer to the National Archives of the United States?
- § 1235.12 When must agencies transfer records to the National Archives of the United States?
- § 1235.14 May agencies retain records for the conduct of regular agency business after they are eligible for transfer?
- § 1235.16 How will NARA respond to an agency's request to retain records?
- § 1235.18 How do agencies transfer records to the National Archives of the United States?
- § 1235.20 How do agencies indicate that transferred records contain information that is restricted from public access?
- § 1235.22 When does legal custody of records transfer to NARA?