36 CFR Subpart C - Storage, Use, and Disposition of Microform Records
- § 1238.20 How must microform records be stored?
- § 1238.22 What are the inspection requirements for permanent and unscheduled microform records?
- § 1238.24 What are NARA inspection requirements for temporary microform records?
- § 1238.26 What are the restrictions on use for permanent and unscheduled microform records?
- § 1238.28 What must agencies do when sending permanent microform records to a records storage facility?
- § 1238.30 What must agencies do when transferring permanent microform records to the National Archives of the United States?
- § 1238.32 Do agencies need to request NARA approval for the disposition of all microform and source records?