36 CFR Part 1260, Subpart B - Responsibilities
- § 1260.20 Who is responsible for the declassification of classified national security Executive Branch information that has been accessioned by NARA?
- § 1260.22 Who is responsible for the declassification of classified national security White House originated information in NARA's holdings?
- § 1260.24 Who is responsible for declassification of foreign government information in NARA's holdings?
- § 1260.26 Who is responsible for issuing special procedures for declassification of records pertaining to intelligence activities and intelligence sources or methods, or of classified cryptologic records in NARA's holdings?
- § 1260.28 Who is responsible for declassifying Restricted Data, Formerly Restricted Data, and Transclassified Foreign Nuclear Information?