36 CFR Part 1280, Subpart A - What Are the General Rules of Conduct on NARA Property?
prev | next
Subject Group 19General Information on Using NARA Facilities (§§ 1280.1 - 1280.16)
- § 1280.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 1280.2 What property is under the control of the Archivist of the United States?
- § 1280.4 What items are subject to inspection by NARA?
- § 1280.6 Can children under the age of 14 use NARA facilities?
- § 1280.8 May I bring a seeing-eye dog or other assistance animal?
- § 1280.10 Are there special rules for driving on NARA property?
- § 1280.12 Is parking available?
- § 1280.14 May I use the shuttle bus to travel to the National Archives at College Park or to the National Archives Building in Washington, DC?
- § 1280.16 Are there additional rules posted?
Subject Group 20Prohibited Activities (§§ 1280.18 - 1280.36)
- § 1280.18 May I bring guns or other weapons onto NARA property?
- § 1280.20 What is your policy on illegal drugs and alcohol?
- § 1280.22 Is gambling allowed on NARA property?
- § 1280.24 Is smoking allowed on NARA property?
- § 1280.26 May I pass out fliers on NARA property?
- § 1280.28 Where can I eat and drink on NARA property?
- § 1280.30 Are soliciting, vending, and debt collection allowed on NARA property?
- § 1280.32 What other behavior is not permitted?
- § 1280.34 What are the types of corrective action NARA imposes for prohibited behavior?
- § 1280.36 May I file an appeal if I am banned from NARA facilities?