36 CFR Part 18 - LEASING OF PROPERTIES IN PARK AREAS
- § 18.1 What is the authority and purpose for this part?
- § 18.2 What definitions do you need to know to understand this part?
- § 18.3 What property may be leased?
- § 18.4 What determinations must the Director make before leasing property?
- § 18.5 May property be leased without receiving fair market value rent?
- § 18.6 Are there limitations on the use of property leased under this part?
- § 18.7 How are lease proposals solicited and selected if the Director issues a Request for Bids?
- § 18.8 How are lease proposals solicited and selected if the Director issues a Request for Proposals?
- § 18.9 When may the Director lease property without issuing a request for bids or a request for proposals?
- § 18.10 How long can the term of a lease be?
- § 18.11 What general provisions must a lease contain?
- § 18.12 What specific provisions must a lease contain?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.